Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Directions


Hello all,

I want to thank all of those who have supported me throughout the years. As most of you know, I'm a free-spirit, a dreamer, and a drifter. I strive to love everyday and live my life full of passion. Now, don't take this the wrong way. I'm not a it's-always-greener-on-the-other-side kind of person. I know when I'm happy somewhere and I'm more than willing to put down some roots when the time is right. But the time is not right for me at the moment, so I've decided to take a new opportunity. I've been so fortunate to be blessed with it and I will not laugh in the face of an open door. Want to know where I'm going, what I'm doing and how you can visit me at the new and exciting place I'll be?


Come back tomorrow for the big news! And don't worry, I'll still be very close to a computer, so the blogs will keep coming (hopefully with more frequency).


Love,

K


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... where is it going to be?

Unknown said...

Haha, sorry! The second post took a little longer than I hoped. The holidays kept me with my family and away from the computer. Merry Christmas! Does that post answer all your questions?