Monday, October 4, 2010

Five second rule??

If you didn't know already, I am in love with flow charts. I love the idea of straight forward "if this...then that" statements. And usually they are pretty fun to play with. This one is hilarious! My favorite part being the "bacon = eat it" part of course!


I guess I have food on the mind. Today I went food shopping and my shopping list included the following Swiss essentials:
  1. Cheese (Emmentaler)
  2. Chocolate (a mixture of 3 different bars to compare brands...that's a legitimate reason right?)
  3. Gummy bears
  4. Local specialty lunch meat
  5. Wine (really great wine comes super cheap here!)
  6. Beer
And yes, that was the FULL extent of my shopping list. Not bad! I was in the cheese section for a good 15 minutes. So many amazing mouthwatering choices. The same goes for the meat, wine, and chocolate. The best gummy bears are the standard Haribo kind....yummm!

No comments: